LG Black: The Thinnest Phone In The World

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
lgb.jpg

The new LG Black, a device that brings tears of joy to my heart, was just pre-announced by Engadget and is being held by LG for their press release this week. The device that many might call an iPhone 4 look alike is far from the title. This phone comes with a description that if released would go something like this:
“The world of smartphones needs a savior, for ages now we have had phones that are so thick you cannot comfortably carry them around with you. Our new innovation brings together an industry breaking ultra-thin 9.3mm pure aluminum design, that even our closest competitors could not achieve within a year's time. This new multimedia powerhouse doesn’t stop there; it brings to the market our latest and greatest screen technology, able to produce brightness almost 2X higher than the competition; it’s an amazing piece of engineering. We brought you a design when you take out your pocket, you can be proud that you own a sleek and sexy device, but also that you have something that brings out your personality, and this Android is that something."
What do you say guys? Did we do it again?

Well this is not the new iPhone, but this is one heck of a phone I’ll tell you that, and I am quite excited to get one myself. The full press release should be out soon, so be on the look out for that.

Source (LG Optimus Black and LTE-equipped Revolution coming to CES -- Engadget)

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
... must... have... specs!

Looks good, but I'm more interested in it's guts :)

GDP

Reaction score
doesn't look all that different from a Galaxy S phone. I bet it has a lot better processor, camera, etc. though

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
doesn't look all that different from a Galaxy S phone. I bet it has a lot better processor, camera, etc. though

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

This is what we want to know! no 'ifs'! we want details! lol

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been hearing about this phone for a while now. Thanks for the update and looking forward to more details soon. I am a big fan of LG phones, so my feeling is this one will not let me down either.

BigMace23

Reaction score
Really nice looking phone... its status bar looks like the one on miui Haha. Dual core??

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Zecpull

Reaction score
I Love LG Phones. they have the best Battery life of any phones I have owned.. And that is a great thin phone.. Love it.

hypura

Reaction score
The phone looks really nice, I look forward to the specs. Is that a FFC I see?

(Completely unrelated but in the comment sections disc8's comments are unbearable to read. Upon further investigation I'm beginning to believe he's legitimately obnoxious instead of trolling.)