lets hire a dev to give us froyo for the xt720!

P

prya

Now we have the korean update of the motoroi to work with! Unfortunately we can't just take this for our xt720- so some of us decided to take matters in our own hands and hire a developer to give us froyo for the xt720!
We will see how many people are willing to donate for a dev-if there are enough money to buy at least a xt720 for the dev to work with we will elaborate the project.

and join us!
g015.gif

And please tell other xt720 owners from this project! (Or at least the idea of an project...
d025.gif
)

have a nice day!

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I know someone that may be interested. I'll show this to him. We have been trying to root his XT720. Do you mind if we ask you questions?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
To all members. While I understand you may want to support this, you cannot put up donation links, even if the link goes to another site.

This is from our Guidelines of Conduct:

9. No charity/fundraising posts will be allowed without prior Authorization of the ADMINs . The Asking or Suggestion of making Donations by any member without prior authorization of the ADMINs is not allowed.
Exceptions
Supporting Vendors Who Have ADMIN Approved Links
Developers Who Have ADMIN approved Donate Links
Themers Who Have ADMIN Approved Donate Links

Any links or posts requesting donations will be deleted. Thank you.

OP
P

prya

sorry for that also.

Somehow or other this thread is not ment to collect donations here. I just wanted to inform other xt720 owner about this going on.
Thanks.

Skorp

Reaction score
If not here, where?

I would be interested in donating $20.00 to the cause.
Please post a moderator "legal" link to accomplish this.

I am FULLY convinced the an XT720 pushed to 900 Mhz, combined with its fantastic camera (for a Smartphone), could be the ultimate insider smartphone. Pushing to 900 Mhz is a 30% increase over factory stock - and not even close to the max of 1200 Mhz.

The build quality of this handset is simply awesome.... can't understand why everyone didn't buy one of these.... but it really needs FroYo or Gingerbread to include APPS to SD and tethering.