Least problematic Droid

heath223

Reaction score
What (Verizon) Droid phone has the least amount of problems?

woahdroid

Reaction score
I've had my incredible 2 since it came out and I've had no problems. Given that 4g doesn't matter to me because I won't be getting it until my upgrade comes around again. It isvreally quick and the gb update is pretty good. Still waiting for way to root with 2.3.3 but overall its a great phone.

sent from my HTC Droid Incredible 2

woahdroid

Reaction score
I should Probably elaborate on that. First the screen is very clear and sharp. Also sense has gotten some good upgrades. The only problems I have had were that when I was typing the n key stopped working but took into verizon and they recalibrated it and it's great. After the gb update the clocked stop working but a factorybreset fixed it. I really enjoy it and the battery life is great!

Jordan8

Reaction score
If it has buttons, tires, or t*ts it is going to give you trouble at some point

Lol @ that ^

But, I've not had any problems to speak of out of my Droid X. The GB update makes it much better stock as well if you don't plan to root it & what not.

kingsway8605

Reaction score
What (Verizon) Droid phone has the least amount of problems?

Samsung tends to be the most stable all around. Motorola has great hardware with buggy software, htc has great software with cheap hardware, samsung is the most balanced. Samsung is easy to root, and you need to because they don't give you updates.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

xxturbowesxx

Reaction score
My GF's incredible always works and is never buggy. That is if the battery lasts more than 6hrs..

woahdroid

Reaction score
Cheap hardware or not. If you wanna great phone go htc. The hardware isn't that bad its better than samsung if I say. And better software. It may not be balanced but still a decent phone.

xxturbowesxx

Reaction score
Cheap hardware or not. If you wanna great phone go htc. The hardware isn't that bad its better than samsung if I say. And better software. It may not be balanced but still a decent phone.

Another unbiased opinion :biggrin:

kookk

Reaction score
IMO HTC has better feeling phones than Samsung and definitely better software.

I'd say if someone wanted a phone that worked great with no issues and didn't innted tto root, dinc2 is by far the beat option.

Sent from my ThunderBolt

woahdroid

Reaction score

Another unbiased opinion :biggrin:

Sarcasm? I've had their continuum and then fascinate and both sucked. Not sure about their charge. But I'm guessing samsung really didn't change much.