Leaked Gingerbread Pop-up

johnejo

Reaction score
I am running the rooted version of the leaked Gingerbread and I keep getting the International Data Roaming pop-up. I've done the *228 but I still get it. I live in an Extended area just outside of Verizon 's area (in California), and have never had this issue. Can someone give me some help with this? Guessing it is a setting but don't know anything beyond that.

Thank you.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
J

johnejo

Reaction score
I checked it and it is set on automatic. Data while roaming is checked but I need that.

OP
J

johnejo

Reaction score
I went into the programming mode of my wifes Droid 2 and compared it with my Droid X and nothing stood out as different, so I'm guessing it is a glitch with this leaked version of Gingerbread and hopefully it will be fixed with the official upgrade. I'm assuming I'm not getting billed for international data roaming. :)

Rocko

Reaction score
Should be, V rejected this buggy leaked version for a reason.

SniperKing97

Reaction score
One of the reasons for the rejection is probably due to the AT&T reference as well as something I just found ten minutes ago. When I tried to share a Dropbox file of mine, the option "HTC Phone - Messaging" popped up in the list. Why would HTC be thrown around on a MOTOROLA droid x build? Odd...