Droid X Gingerbread Leak Pop-Up

johnejo

Reaction score
I loaded the leaked Droid X Gingerbread for my phone (Droid X), and now I keep getting a pop-up regarding international roaming. Initially I just clicked 'Continue', but it keeps popping up. I then followed its instructions to disable it but it keeps popping up. Is this happening to anybody else??

Thank you.

BTW, is it me or does it seem the battery drains a little faster with this leaked ROM?

Jordan8

Reaction score
I loaded the leaked Droid X Gingerbread for my phone (Droid X), and now I keep getting a pop-up regarding international roaming. Initially I just clicked 'Continue', but it keeps popping up. I then followed its instructions to disable it but it keeps popping up. Is this happening to anybody else??

Thank you.

BTW, is it me or does it seem the battery drains a little faster with this leaked ROM?

Never saw the pop up you're referring to before. As for battery life I was getting pretty kinda bad battery life, or at least the battery reader told me I was. I wiped batt stats & got everything synced back up, & now I'm getting pretty great battery out of my phone.

Snow02

Reaction score
Battery life definitely gets better once you give it time to calibrate.

joker402

Reaction score
How do you wipe battery stats?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

BodyBagz

Reaction score
How do you wipe battery stats?

If you are rooted and and can access ClockWorkMod...When you reboot into ClockworkMod, head to Advanced ---> Wipe Battery Stats and hit Yes. When it's done, go back to ClockworkMod's main menu and reboot your phone. After doing this, charge your phone completely...

Whitelabeldon

Reaction score
I'm hoping battery life is better I had terrible battery life before so I'm surebit can't get worse

Whitelabeldon

Reaction score
Does wiping actually improve battery life?