Launchers?

tintin

Reaction score
I REALLY like the SPB 3D Shell, but I'm just not up to paying $15 for it. Does anyone know how to get around that? I've installed a nonmarket version, but I always get that licence issue. Are there any other 3D launchers like SPB?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Oxymoron

Reaction score
You may as well delete this thread yourself, you're about to get blasted bro.

*customized tapatalk signature*

OP
T

tintin

Reaction score
Ill just wait for it to get deleted. Maybe ill get a good reply before then? Probably not... hah.

Oxymoron

Reaction score
I have used ADW EX, Launcher Pro, and most recently GO Launcher. I think I like GO the best. Not as full featured as the others, but VERY smooth. I use the cube effect to scroll between screens for that 3D effect. Using the glass theme too, in addition to some of the default elements, ie dock.

Works for me :)

*customized tapatalk signature*

sirdirk2

Reaction score
Blasted

Write your own app/launcher...
Aside from that google your questions before posting to forums and asking others to do your legwork. You'd be surprised at how much you'll learn.
If the app isn't worth the money learn some coding and start hosting your apps for free, there is a lot of work going into paid apps.

Scallywag1

Reaction score
I REALLY like the SPB 3D Shell, but I'm just not up to paying $15 for it. Does anyone know how to get around that? I've installed a nonmarket version, but I always get that licence issue. Are there any other 3D launchers like SPB?

Regina 3d launcher....its free in market

Sent from my Liberty GB DX

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Just to set everyone straight. The discussion of getting paid apps for free is not allowed on Droid Forums. Any further talks of where to get paid apps for free will be deleted and infractions handed out.

sent from somewhere...

GDP

Reaction score
If you don't think it's worth the $15 then just get a different one. There are many on the market for free or very cheap.

OP
T

tintin

Reaction score
I've tried. It somehow knows its not from the actual market. LOL. But anyways, does anyone know any launchers like this?

GSdub510

Reaction score
Why doesn't anyone like touch wiz?

Jenaht

Reaction score
Why doesn't anyone like touch wiz?

Touch Wiz is ok. But not very customizable. I don't think it runs as smoothly either. App drawer can only be alphabetized in list mode...