LauncherPro

Nacrema

Reaction score
Ive been here for a little while and played with a few ROMs and Ive noticed a disturbing fact....almost every ROM came with a custom launcher...but it wasnt the best (only launcherpro is rated 5 stars). So now im wondering where can i go to get a themed launcherpro??

MrKleen

Reaction score
What possibly could you want themed in Launcher Pro?

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the only thing you can really "theme is the app drawer button in the middle. If you know how you can put different pics there, like your favorite team logo or something like that. I change mine alot, its pretty easy once you learn how.... other than that, not much to "theme"....

HarshReality

Reaction score
I wouldnt theme the thing.. just set to no background for the dock under appearance settings and away you go

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I got a red themed one from one of the rom devs earlier today. There were 4 or 5 colors. But it is only the bottom button that a different color. No big deal. I don't remember where I got it, but it's here somewhere. Check the rom devs sections.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i have themed mine to match the notification bar on the rom i put out like this...
2.png

the problem with theming launcher pro is the developer puts out a new release so often its a pain in the a$$ to contiunue updating it.

here is the link to download and install the one i themed. LINK

i have a few more done but there being released with a new rom thats going to be released with succulent desire 7.0 thats right around the corner.

Last edited:

Jer

Reaction score
People just aren't happy unless they have something to complain about, I swear.

Dev doesn't update often enough = complain

Dev works constantly at improving his product and as a result updates regularly = complain

Wow.

Launcher Pro has been the best launcher be far FOR ME. I don't care about the updates I just read the comments and if it's good I do it. If not I wait. Takes like 5sec either way so I don't get the complaints. Too frequent updates is FAR better than the alternative.

Last edited:

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
People just aren't happy unless they have something to complain about, I swear.

Dev doesn't update often enough = complain

Dev works constantly at improving his product and as a result updates regularly = complain

Wow.

Launcher Pro has been the best launcher be far FOR ME. I don't care about the updates I just read the comments and if it's good I do it. If not I wait. Takes like 5sec either way so I don't get the complaints. Too frequent updates is FAR better than the alternative.

Uhm...what? NOBODY is complaining in this thread. Did you even read what the OP asked for? He just wants to theme his launcher.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Since this is a thread related to Launcher Pro it must again be said that this is one of the best apps and developers that there is. Whenever this advances to the stage that it becomes a paid app I can say with all certainty that I will buy it!