LauncherPro, what is it doing?!?

cchhiipp

Reaction score
I installed LauncherPro a few days ago, after updating to 2.2.

The little bar at the bottom (where the app drawer used to be) now has 5 gray-colored selections - browser, phone, app drawer, messages, and contacts. Groovy, saves space on the rest of my home screen for other apps.

But one day I turned on the screen and instead of those five items were five + signs. Weird, right? When I pressed them, they let me add five custom items, so I just re-added the 5 that were like the defaults - browser, phone, app drawer, messages, and contacts. Except this time the icons were in color, not gray.

This was fine for a few days, until all of a sudden, I'm back to the five original items, back in gray again, without my changing any settings or proferences.

So, why did the bar change to + signs in the first place, and once I had selected 5 icons to fill those spots, why did it just revert back to the original bar that it came with when I installed LauncherPro?

I'd like it to make up its mind!

Thanks for any help you can provide! :)

-Chip

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you can scroll the dockbar or turn it off in prefs if youd like

GolfGuy54

Reaction score
maybe you scrolled it? those icons at the bottom are like the dock on a mac. you can slide them left and right.

OP
cchhiipp

cchhiipp

Reaction score
Ahh, yes, that's it!

I must have scrolled it accidentally, not knowing that could be done. Thanks!