Launcher Dock Icons

vthokies1996

Reaction score
I am not rooted and I'm using the stock icons for all applications. I currently use Launcher Pro and in the dock I have the gray "Launcher Pro" icons for Phone, Contacts, Messaging, and Web Browser.

Is there a way to change the icons in the doc from the gray Launcher Pro icons to the color stock icons?

When I try to change them the only options I have are Launcher Pro and Custom. When I choose custom, it takes me to my gallery.

Thanks

InfernoX51

Reaction score
In order to have the option for the stock icon, you have to change the shortcut. So, for example, if you want to change the messaging icon from the gray LP one to the green stock one:
Long press on the shortcut
Press change shortcut
Select messaging (again)
Click Default Icon

Bazinga!

crspang

Reaction score
I am not rooted and I'm using the stock icons for all applications. I currently use Launcher Pro and in the dock I have the gray "Launcher Pro" icons for Phone, Contacts, Messaging, and Web Browser.

Is there a way to change the icons in the doc from the gray Launcher Pro icons to the color stock icons?

When I try to change them the only options I have are Launcher Pro and Custom. When I choose custom, it takes me to my gallery.

Thanks

Yes. Long-press on the icon you want to change>choose "change shortcut">applications(it will take a while to populate)>choose the app ie phone>choose "default icon.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
Also check the LP forums for links to custom icons.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk