LauncherPro vs ADW Launcher, opinions? ; HTC Clock?

Reaction score
Ok so before getting my DX, i was going to get the Incredible mostly because of the HTC Sense UI (glad i didnt, but..), but i figured out all i really ever wanted from sense was the 'leap' feature on the homescreens, and the HTC clock and weather widget. So i finally found ADW launcher and LauncherPro, but i dont like messing with switching the launchers back and forth so much because it takes a while to get used to. so which one should i go with, ADW OR LAUNCHERPRO??? Opinions? and also whats the easiest way to get an HTC-like clock/weather widget, besides beautiful widgets?

":reddroid::greendroid::reddroid::greendroid::reddroid::greendroid:" = Murreh Chrismus (in a cleveland brown voice) in android language:)

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
For the weather/clock widget check out fancy widget pro with the HTC skin. Its identical.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Parter28

Reaction score
I'm currently using LauncherPro because it has a custamizable dock. However I'm a bigger fan of ADW, it has a lot more options and everything is free.

B

budmonster

i have LauncherPro Plus and the Launcher Pro Icon app. How do you import the docks from the sd card? I downloaded about 3 docks from the app and I cant figure out how to switch docks?