LauncherPro Problems. Help.

GDIZZLE

Reaction score
I installed the app. When I hit the home button I accidentally clicked my normal home page as default. Now I can't open the LauncherPro app. Help.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
From your home screen, click on menu - settings - applications - manage application - find your current home app (stock or whatever) open and clear defaults or install home switcher from the market and then open it and launcherpro should be one of your choices - you can then launch and / or make default.

nerdkill

Reaction score
I installed the app. When I hit the home button I accidentally clicked my normal home page as default. Now I can't open the LauncherPro app. Help.

the easiest way is to get home switcher from the market. otherwise you can go through settings and clear cache i think.

OP
G

GDIZZLE

Reaction score
Thanks guys. The home screen app fixed it. How do I get that cool clock with the weather? And those facebook things on my home screen. Never done this.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Beautiful Widgets" is the cool clock with the weather, search the market for it

to add a widget, long-press anywhere on the home screen and it brings up options of widgets to add, including facebook

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Thanks guys. The home screen app fixed it. How do I get that cool clock with the weather? And those facebook things on my home screen. Never done this.

For clock / weather widgets - there is Beautiful Widgets and Weather & Toggle widgets...not sure what you mean by facebook things but ima sure someone else will chime in...