Help with LauncherPro on Droid

Fduffer

Reaction score
I put LauncherPro Beta on my Moto Droid about a week ago. Everything was fine and I really love the App. I finally had everything the way I liked.Then, this morning I was not able to open it up. I noticed that I had a new update download notice, thinking this might be the problem,I downloaded it. Still no luck. When I look in my application list, it shows that the app. is still on my phone, but I haven't been able to open it up, no matter what I do. I have unistalled it and installed it again. I have tried to open it up directly from the market, but the "open" button is grayed out the only button that is available is the "uninstall" button. I sent an e-mail to the developer , but he hasn't had a chance to reply to me. My phone is acting very strange, I can't change my notification ringtone it won't even let me silence it. I have missplaced? my Google search app and everything else that I had put in the LauncherPro home screens. I am getting really panicky. I am new to smart phones so, I'm hoping that someone can help me. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Reaction score
First off you need to just stay calm and NOT do anything stupid. Secondly im guessing you are not rooted being as you are new to smart phones and all. so that goes to my thirdly step i would recommend doing a factory reset of your phone and bring it back to its normal stock settings.

OP
F

Fduffer

Reaction score
thanks

Thanks for your help. I ended up downloading "homeswitcher" which I am using to open up the app.