launcher pro

dliontis28

Reaction score
Is anyone having any problems with launcher pro. Its very slow to start up and sometimes it opens in the screen selection mode but only has one screen instead of the number of home screens you have selected. Nothing I can't deal with but would like it to load more smoothly. Other then that, great home app with lots of options

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Some certain live wallpapers that are memory/processor intensive do not like sharing with launcher pro and vice versa. Waterpaper is one.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I love this Launcher, its all i use. I have however had an issue where if I use an intensive app like maps or the browser, when i hit HOME it lags a lot as if it has to completely restart LPro... takes a little while too, real annoying.

cizzlen

Reaction score
Launcher Pro works fine for me.

Same problem here. Wiping didn't fix the issue at all it still takes up to 15 seconds to load my homescreens even coming from market. I'm running autokiller and have memory usage on moderate for launcher pro but cannot determine a fix for this issue that seems to be happening to a lot of other people.

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
home page is pretty laggy when waking the phone up... other than that, it works great.

ricks

Reaction score
This morning I dont have any pages and beautiful widgets is not showing up. What is happening?

OP
dliontis28

dliontis28

Reaction score
Ever since I updated the other day, its lagged on me. Like I said, awesome home app and I love the fact you can customize with fifteen apps in the dock just been real laggy lately

JimmyD

Reaction score
I used to have many lagging issues with LauncherPro, but that was when I had it configured to run 7 home screens, a bunch of widgets and live wallpapers.

I still use Launcher Pro, but now I have ZERO PROBLEMS with it set for only 3 home screens and only 4 widgets running in total. I use a live wallpaper still and have no problems. :)

dkshaer

Reaction score
I am non rooted, using 3 screens.
Beautiful smaller home, Jorte tasks and memos, Jorte monthly, Calwidget 4x2, 1 picture and 1 clock widget
3 docks, 15 total, no background on the dock
Memory is light setting, create caches normal, no build as needed or clear on exit, no prevent force close
5 icon rows, elastic scrolling, 63 scrolling speed
No 3d app drawer or live wp
opening speeds at 6

No FC issues for over 2 weeks. No lags, other than the phone app (stock) opening and closing.

It's working great for me, once I fiddled with the settings and got rid of some of the memory hog options and widgets.

Still the best

Houndstooth

Reaction score
My LauncherPro has been a lot more stable since the last update. Almost as good as when I originally downloaded it and not that slow at all. I do have one question. When I restart LauncherPro, there are like 5 or 6 apps or programs just sitting there that I back out of including the end call screen if I've recently been on the phone. Anyone know what that's about?

GrillMouster

Reaction score
Both LauncherPro and ADW have been laggy for me on BuglessBeast v0.4. I often have to wait for the homescreen to redraw my widgets. I don't know whether it's the launchers themselves or BB's aggressive memory management that's shutting the launchers down. Even when I enable persistance (keep in memory), I get the lag/redraw problems. When I enable cache I occassionally have problems with the flip clock on my Weather & Toggle widget as well as the Power Control widget not updating.