Launcher Pro - what the heck is it?!

lfloyd87

Reaction score
I downloaded this but don't really understand what it does. What are the "no brainer" things that I should do with it to make my phone better?

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I downloaded this but don't really understand what it does. What are the "no brainer" things that I should do with it to make my phone better?

It's a home-screen replacement that gives you more customizing options for your screens and the dock. LP is great because of the widgets it includes and supports. It pretty much lets you get the home screens to look exactly how YOU want. The dock is customizable right down to the icons used on it and (as of the latest release) the 'action' each of them calls. Read a bit more here:
LauncherPro
LauncherPro Forum • Index page

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
It defaults to 3....you have to change that in LP's settings

Sent from somewhere...

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
What are the "no brainer" things that I should do with it to make my phone better?
There's no such thing. Better is always highly subjective. Play with the settings to see what they do and set it up for your preferences. Preference aren't "brainer" or "no-brainer" -- they simply vary from person to person.

Don't be afraid to experiment and play around. If you're worried about changing a setting then take note of it before you change it so you can revert.