Launcher with ICS

mystik1

Reaction score
For those of you who use ICS, are you all sticking with the default launcher or using another?

I just installed ICS, and I always used Launcher Pro before doing so (and I like it). I read some reviews for some ICS launchers, but could never try them before now. So, I am wondering what the majority are thinking. Do you stick with the default, or switch to another? If another, which do you prefer? I have all set configurations saved for Launcher Pro...so, that's always a plus...but, I am willing to try out new things if there are better options now. I know Launcher Pro has not been updated much lately.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Both Nova Launcher and Apex Launcher are in the market now and both are similiar to the stock ICS launcher but offer more customization abilities...they are both free (Nova has a prime version that you pay for) but give the free versions a try...

OP
M

mystik1

Reaction score
Do you know offhand if either of those has built-in folder management like FolderOrganizer? I like how you can go into it and see which apps are in which categorizes, easily put apps that are not in a category into one, etc. Plus, it prompts you to select the category when you add a new app, which is handy sometimes. Or, do any of you still use FolderOrganizer no matter which launcher you use?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
No built in folder management but they both offer easy folder creation that you can add apps too...

I would say FO would still prove to be a good resource on these ROMs if you like having the automatic folder management.

Insidious

Reaction score
I switch between nova and apex. I feel that Nova is a little more tuned and perfected, but I'm really diggin' the tablet transition affect on Apex.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums