Launcher pro Replacement

OP
B

bodean

Reaction score
Thanks. Might look into that. I like the calendar widget though with LauncherPro. Allows me to sync with google calendars. Would need to find a replacement for that.

REMilk

Reaction score
Go Launcher also has widgets for calendar, Facebook, contacts, Twitter, Messages, and others.

The calendar widget syncs with Google Calendar.

TheIceCable

Reaction score
If you dig the widgets on LPP then go to market and get android pro widget. They are as close to LPP as your gonna get. Then use adw or go launcher.... And go is real snappy for me.

This message was brought to you by a rooted, supercharged, simply stunning OG Droid; and by viewers like you.

czervick212

Reaction score
Did the same thong switched put of lpp and moved to go then adw. Loved go but the themes sucked so I switched to adw for the plethora of themes. I like adw although it doesn't have transition effects unless you buy EX which I didn't feel like doing. Hope this helps.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Kidd_Funkadelic

Reaction score
While I wish LP was updated more, I think it's working more or less perfect already, so i'm not switching just for lack of updates. The features are unmatched IMHO.

Kidd_Funkadelic

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
While I wish LP was updated more, I think it's working more or less perfect already, so i'm not switching just for lack of updates. The features are unmatched IMHO.

Kidd_Funkadelic

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Launcher Pro, because constant updates doesn't mean something is better ;) Widgets are great, transitions are great, customization is great, speed is great.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
People who put down Launcher Pro are likely Fresca-drinking Communists... Just saying... :icon_ poke:

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
it force closes after every reboot.. pass me my Fresca Commrade!

Weird, it doesn't force close on my Droid 1, my Droid 3, my Gtablet or my wife's Droid 1. Day to day use, reboots, on/off docks, etc....no force closes.

Sent from my Viewsonic 10" GTab...GTabComb