Launcher Pro - Customize the default icons?

w27bill

Reaction score
Hello Motodancedroid
Moto Droid 2.1.
I've had the Launcher Pro a few wks, love it mostly. Maybe the latest updated fixed minor glitches, like Force Close, long, slow reset when restart phone, my shortcuts/widgets gone for a 10 minutes or so, as well as the 5 default shortcut icons at the bottom (or right side in Landscape view) that stay just a PLUS (+) sign until they finally re-appear.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO CUSTOMIZE THOSE 5 PRE-SET DEFAULT SHORTCUT ICONS TO MY OWN SHORTCUTS
Updated this a.m v0.6.3.
QUESTION: Am I missing how I could customize the 5 pre-set shortcut icons (browser, text, app drawer, contacts, phone) to my own selected shortcuts?
When I power up my phone, those 5 icons are the Plus “+” sign, and I was able to put any app I wanted into those shortcuts w/ their icon. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! But then, after I’d had it on my Dock Multi-media, I’d noticed it had replace “my” new shortcuts, w/ the Default pre-set shortcut icons that come w/ launcher pro.
Any help here? Thank you SOOOOOO Much!

uscjoel

Reaction score
do a long press and change them to whatever you want.

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The dock is scrollable. Try scrolling and see if all the icons are there (yours and the defaults). The multimedia dock may have just taken it to the homescreen where the defaults are....

OP
w27bill

w27bill

Reaction score
do a long press and change them to whatever you want.
SSSwwwEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!
Thank you USCJOEL!!!!!
I figured it was just me missing something simple! I am HAPPY!dancedroid