Launcher pro and Jrummy v.08

vmann32

Reaction score
Ok so as many know there is a couple new launchers out there and both are nice but LP has 4 docks to put icons in.By default they are (left to right)phone,contacts,mail,browser.I personally think it is a waste to have contacts next to the phone,but I digress.I change slot 1 to dialer one and slot 2 is Handcent 3 is gmail and 4 is market.Now no 2 changes back to default gray every time I navigate to new screen.It was posted on dev site and someone replied have the same issue 3 total and all are running jrummy roms so it was stated that it was a rom issue.Any thoughts or ideas.

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score
I am running phone, contacts, x-scope, market along the bottom w/o any issues. v.8 green/p3droid1000lv

OP
vmann32

vmann32

Reaction score
I dont think the rom is the issue like they said, but I am a plumber so what do I know?=/

Tesler32

Reaction score
No problems with my .8 rom either DialerOne, Handcent, Talk, HD Browser. I would unistall luancher pro and reinstall and setup icons again.

tlippert

Reaction score
I'm having no problems.. phone, market, maps, HD Browser.. running Cyan theme

OP
vmann32

vmann32

Reaction score
I got it.Been all day.What happened was when you turn to landscape just that icon would disappear.Well I tried putting other stuff there and then go back to handcent and handcent would disappear and the previous icon would appear,lol.So after I un install/install handcent a 3rd time it works.The handcent icon is different even.

Also on a totally unrelated topic :) the remix blue market is the wrong color,to light.So I went to nex v.08 w/LP.dancedroid