Late Night Crew

RickDroid

Reaction score
Arizona here an going strong...me, my Droid, these forums and BFBC2...maybe a bit of COD4 thrown in the mix! :painkiller:

kaboyd

Reaction score
I blame my insomnia on being a Railroader. Been working on 24 hr call for so long I never know when to sleep. Seems like my day starts at 10pm

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I'm always up also. I am never in bed before 3am and i live in CA lol. SO basically i dont go to bed til 6am eastern time.

Probably why i chose to be a Bartender. If im awake might as well have a job during the late nights i'm awake lol.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm a night person anyway, but I blame the Droid like the op does when I have to be up for work at 5:30 and am laying in bed on the forum and doing other things.

"I'll just check one more time since I'm still awake..."

Eastern time here in Michigan.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
ShowTime

ShowTime

Reaction score
Well, even though I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow (no work and won't be able to deal with insurance or getting my window replaced) I still have my alarm set for 9am, which is incredibly early compared to how late I'd sleep without an alarm. All in the hopes of being tired enought to go to bed at a reasonable time tomorrow night, and getting back to a normal sleep cycle..... I know it's probably not going to work, but might as well try... and so I'm gona try for sleep now. 2am isn't bad....

ips

Reaction score
Especially now that allergy season started, im usually on here pretty late (its 3:45 here now). Two huge tests next week and Res Life at my school finally decided to turn on the AC so I can shut the windows and not die Im hoping to get some sleep in the next month

OP
ShowTime

ShowTime

Reaction score
And we're back to normal.... 4am here and I'm still up for no good reason... fml

Weapondrift

Reaction score
ahh dont feel bad. I work Overnights ...typically I dont see anyone between 130am and 630am so...blah I think ive read every forum/book/tv/movie known to man AND woman.