Droid 3 issues

KarlSwag08

Reaction score
I've owned a droid 3 since early december and coming from a blackberry it's a huge difference. However recently I've been having more problems with running apps, how the phone runs, and battery life. I don't have a lot of apps but I have common ones such as facebook, twitter, huluplus etc. I've been getting a lot of messages lately that say "force close" or the message that comes up when there's a problem with the app running. Also sometimes it takes a long time for the app market to load even with my 3G working, and wireless running as well. A couple times my phone has just randomly reset itself and the keyboard just stops working and I need to turn my phone off and back on. Lastly the battery on this phone isn't that good. I have to carry my charger around everywhere I go now. Sometimes I will be on my phone texting more than other times but other times I've left my phone out over night with a full charge and I've woken up a 6-7 hours later and the battery is completely dead. Just wondering if anyone else has had these issues.

OP
K

KarlSwag08

Reaction score
I believe it's rooted...what's the difference between a rooted and unrooted phone?

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well if you're rooted then you can make a backup of your apps and then wipe the device and then restore the apps. Did you root it? If you're unsure then download Root Checker from the market and run the app.