Late Night Crew

ShowTime

Reaction score
So for a variety of reasons (working til close 6 nights a week, insomnia, allergies, stupidity, tv, etc etc) I'm typically up into the wee hours of the night most nights. I'm trying to adjust my schedule to something resembling that of mainstream society, but having little success so far. This phone only exacerbates the situation since now, just forcing myself to get in bed doesn't mean I'm cut off and forced to sleep. As long as there are occasional new posts, I can keep myself entertained far too long.
I see a few of the same names over and over each night, but just thought it'd be interesting to see who all is up and cruising the boards on a regular basis between midnight and 6am. Also, I know I'm weird... but wtf are you all doing up so late? :icon_ banana:

J

Johnly

midnight in coloRADo, and I find the whole world sleeping kind of serene, very mine for the taking...I love very heavy metal.

OP
ShowTime

ShowTime

Reaction score
Im in California so its only 11pm.

Get out of here then! If you're still up roaming the boards in a few hours then you can come back.

:p 100% kidding. I actually realized as I was posting that it wasn't that awful late and that not everyone in the world was on the same time schedule as me.... stupid world not revolving around me yet :icon_ devil:

idinostar

Reaction score
I'm a Californian as well. Only 11:24PM here. I'm usually only up 'til about 1.

RoLa

Reaction score
I like to stay up pretty late on the forum:D..I'm in Salt Lake City!!!WHAT!!...I don't know why, but I just like it..I just noticed there are about 9 mountain dew cans in my garbage by my computer..WTF?? I swear emptied that before my kids went to bed last night??? huh? *shrug*...Anyway ...yeah it's about 12:30 right now and I feel pretty good, I just watched Sling Blade...Excellent Film...I usually call it quits when I click on the Active Topics tab and see Corinacakes reply to every post:D...(she'll be in here soon)

EDIT: CALIFORNIA LOVE TOO BABY!!!EAST L.A.

Mohawk3

Reaction score
My sleeping is sometimes a little hectic because my 19 month old likes to get up at odd hours and won't go back to sleep without me rocking him. I often times fall asleep while rocking. When I wake up, I put him back in his crib and then I sometimes get on the internet. It is just after 5am here. I often am lurking in the forums late at night (early in the morning).

OP
ShowTime

ShowTime

Reaction score
I should have been more observant while I was up late last night... My damn car got broken in to AGAIN, for the 2nd time in less than 2 years. The worst part? I hadn't even replaced any of the stereo components or anything since the last time. There was just a whole in my dash and an empty trunk and such.... So they broke my window and all they got out of it was my Droid car charger and windshield dock.... I find it simultaneously infuriating and hilarious.

:mad::censored::icon_cussing::soapbox::cus::censored::mad::icon_cussing:

Last edited: