Language in The Droid Forums - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
As the Droid Forums continues to grow and as we get more and more members, I can't help but to notice that I am seeing more swearing, cursing, and general vulgarity. This is not allowed in the Droid Forums.

Our policy is and always has been to make the Droid Forums a "family friendly" environment.

We do have a censor but if you use a word that the censor catches your are still violating the rules of the forum. You can receive an infraction for doing this. Most times we will send you a pm but in extreme cases it will go out as an infraction with possible banning.

Another way to violate this is to bypass the censor. You cannot use a curse word and then put symbols in it to keep the censor from catching it. Again if you do, you will receive a warning and future comments could get you banned.

One last thing - Keep it politically correct. Criticizing something by saying "that's just gay" will get a warning sent to you. You may not have anything personal against people with certain life styles, just be sensitive before saying certain things.

Let's keep the language clean, and the comments proper so we don't continue this trend I'm seeing. Thank you all in advance for your cooperation.

-hook
Droid Forum Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.