Landscape mode?

hupo224

Reaction score
I use my dock in my jeep a lot and would like to know if there is an easy way to make the launcher landscape as well as the miui music app?

thanks

TedWilliams

Reaction score
Born in Cambridge, MA but now live in Portland, OR
I use my dock in my jeep a lot and would like to know if there is an easy way to make the launcher landscape as well as the miui music app?

thanks

The stock MIUI launcher can't be viewed in landscape. You can't for the music app either. I think Meti said in the 12.11 thread that you'd have to download a different music app in order to be able to use landscape mode.

OP
H

hupo224

Reaction score

thanks

The stock MIUI launcher can't be viewed in landscape. You can't for the music app either. I think Meti said in the 12.11 thread that you'd have to download a different music app in order to be able to use landscape mode.

Thank you. I guess I'll just twist the dock around lol.

davidwar

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted anywhere, but is there some sort of setting to get the home screens to appear in landscape mode when you turn the phone on its side, the same way it does for the browser, email, etc.?

pool_shark

Reaction score
Android does not turn to landscape on the home screen by default.
You will need a 3rd party launcher such as go launcher, ADW, or nova.