kooks cooking something in the kitchen....vote nao!!!!!

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
It looks like us fans of your Emerald theme want and update. :) I used it until I upgraded to the next version of Simply Stunning and couldn't use it any more.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It looks like us fans of your Emerald theme want and update. :) I used it until I upgraded to the next version of Simply Stunning and couldn't use it any more.
heh....sorry about that. I spent most of my time with the other theme.

dustyewebb

Reaction score
looks awesome! cant wait to see it on ud 8.0. just a suggestion.....i think it would look much cleaner with a transparent notification slider. just my opinion. looks great tho. thanks for your contributions to the community! its peeps like you that make me laugh at iphony users!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
looks awesome! cant wait to see it on ud 8.0. just a suggestion.....i think it would look much cleaner with a transparent notification slider. just my opinion. looks great tho. thanks for your contributions to the community! its peeps like you that make me laugh at iphony users!

The bar will definitely change....this is just a work in progress....thanks for the interest.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
OK, I've got a question - probably a dumb one (remember who's asking, those are my specialty) regarding clocks. The second series of screen shots, the right hand picture has two clocks displayed. The one on the right is the one I get when I click on an empty spot on one of my screens, chose widgets, the select analog clock. How do I call up the clock on the left? I'm never given a choice of "A" or "B" - I *always* get the clock on the right, whereas I think the clock on the left is much more cool.

-Mike

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There should be two types installed. I themed ....alarm clock....and deskclock. I can get you the other if youre missing one.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
There should be two types installed. I themed ....alarm clock....and deskclock. I can get you the other if youre missing one.

Since I posted, I *found* the stupid thing. :::feeling foolish::: Oh well, I warned you it was a dumb question! :):)

Thanks Dude!

-Mike

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Moar votes please!

Raychelrn

Reaction score
Pink please.... I know I'm not the only chick rockin a DX. I love the big screen and the 8mpx camera so I got the DX, that does not mean however that I am a computer programer and know how to make it personalized. Someone please show me some love and make a pink DX theme that doesnt need a rooted phone to use it.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pink please.... I know I'm not the only chick rockin a DX. I love the big screen and the 8mpx camera so I got the DX, that does not mean however that I am a computer programer and know how to make it personalized. Someone please show me some love and make a pink DX theme that doesnt need a rooted phone to use it.
Just root it. I can make a theme in any color, but in order for it to be "complete", it has to be rooted. I don't have the skills to change the framework and have it install unless the phone is rooted.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I say eventually you are going to have to do one for the Lady's...go ahead and knock out a pink one

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I say eventually you are going to have to do one for the Lady's...go ahead and knock out a pink one

You know what.....I think that's a really good idea...

CNPalmer

Reaction score
Tan/Brown...

A lighter tan/brown would be pimp.

Like bgill said, there isn't a single brown/tan theme around. I suppose the executive Series is close...

I voted brown, would love it if it was tan/light brown with some white accetns/highlights thrown in.

Second vote would be for orange... there's only 2 others I know of out there.