To Get a Google Voice Invite!

Getaphixx

Reaction score
Go here...

Google VoiceInvites can also be sent via someone who had their account before public invites were opened. But they are limited to 3 (I think) per week and after they are used need to wait for their invites to reset.

I have 5 emails from Gmail...

Every one of them has a google number invite...

They should send you an invite in like a week (Give or take 2-3 days)...

They will be creating and releasing more phone numbers in the future...

You can change the Google Voice number attached to your gmail for like 15$ (Could be more or less.. I just know there's a fee for it.) They will assign you a new user chosen Google Voice Number

As of (11-9-09) Google isn't porting numbers into their system... (So no the number that you've had for years can't move to them!)

If your area code ISN'T listed.. You'll need to wait and check back later..

If you own the Dr0id and will be using the Google Voice Application ... You need to get into the HABIT of ALWAYS entering in phone numbers to your phone, Area Code First (Even if it's local!)

***I will update as needed***

Last edited:

iraparks

Reaction score
If you own the Dr0id and will be using the Google Voice Application ... You need to get into the HABIT of ALWAYS entering in phone numbers to your phone, Area Code First (Even if it's local!)

forgive me i didnt understand but do you mean you have to type each phone call in and not use the contacts "call home" etc?

jsquared

Reaction score
I signed up nearly 2 weeks ago with no email back from them yet

BSmith

Reaction score
When I used that, I received my invite a week later. That was a few months ago. A couple friends were mad as they had been waiting for over a month.

OP
Getaphixx

Getaphixx

Reaction score

forgive me i didnt understand but do you mean you have to type each phone call in and not use the contacts "call home" etc?

If you just dial a 7 digit number weither manually or because you originally saved the number to a contact... Google Voice wont dial it. ALWAYS use a 10 digit number!!

iraparks

Reaction score
ok, thanks where i live we always have to dial the 10 digit format, so that's why i was so confused..