Keyboard Wakes device

Manigma77

Reaction score
Is there anyway to disable the phone waking up when the keyboard is opened. I am an Ironworker and my phone is in my pocket and it is constantly waking up and draining my battery.

big erick

Reaction score
how is your keyboard opening when its in your pocket? go to settings, sound and display, and set the screen timeout to 15 seconds. thats all i can think of...

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
how is your keyboard opening when its in your pocket? go to settings, sound and display, and set the screen timeout to 15 seconds. thats all i can think of...

yea that all i can think of and i cant picture hows its opening up. if it keeps happenign i would say leave it in you car or locker or maybe your pants are too tight:icon_eek:

OP
Manigma77

Manigma77

Reaction score

yea that all i can think of and i cant picture hows its opening up. if it keeps happenign i would say leave it in you car or locker or maybe your pants are too tight:icon_eek:

That's why I mentioned that I'm an ironworker, I have to wear a harness an I am constantly climbing around on iron, this causes the phone to open bcause my harness strap goes over my phone. Believe me, pants r not to tight. I sset the timeout, we will see how that goes.