Keyboard tip

bodean

Reaction score
Slide out the keyboard, on the back of the slide out, see the film/tape? Remove it, keyboard slides a lot easier. Easy to miss.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think there is a reason it's there, i saw it, and there have been a few others that have said they removed it, but i'd much rather like it harder to slide out, i don't want it sliding out without me wanting it to.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
No, its there like the one on the screen and the back to keep it shiny and probably so they don't scratch it in production. I took mine off and its SO much better! It is NOT "easy" in the way you guys might be thinking. There is no way this thing is going to accidentally slide out. It's much more enjoyable IMO

R1Lover

Reaction score
There is a film on mine but it's not one that pulls off.... it's there for a reason as stated...

Mine opens and closes just perfect so there is no reason to mess with it.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I thought mine opened/closed fine but then I removed the film. It's a bit tougher than the film on the screen that it comes with but once you peel up a corner it comes right off and the back of the screen looks nicer and it slides smoother. My old Chocolate 2 had the same film. I think the Choco 1 did too. I've always taken it off and never had issues.

But if you don't mind how it feels I guess its up to you :p

Steve

Reaction score
I just wished it slid up a little further from the top rows of keys, it is a little tight for my thumbs.

R1Lover

Reaction score
If you guys looks at it you will notice it's cut out around the screws etc... it's meant to keep on the phone... :)

thedefectkid

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip slides up alot better and is still kinda like it when I had the tape on haha