Question about the slide out keyboard...

J

jjb2

I can't seem to find the "?" on the slide out keyboard. Am I missing something or did Motorola overlook this?

LordKastle

Reaction score
to the right of the L button...see how easily humanity falls to illusions and their own sense of perception. :)

Newton122189

Reaction score
I can't seem to find the "?" on the slide out keyboard. Am I missing something or did Motorola overlook this?

dont sweat it dude, there have been a dozen threads like this, i myself was looking for an alt key but it got its own dedicated key, i know, moto is weird

bikerboy

Reaction score
I didn't find the "?" for a long time, and was actually gonna post a thread asking about that my self , a week earlier ;)
I think no one expected it to have it's " own " key.

gdoane

Reaction score
I'll admit it, the "?" key got me too. I was typing out a text message and on the Moto Q it's the "0" key on the dial pad. I was asking a question and I stared and stared at the keyboard on the Moto Droid wondering where in the heck that key was. I must have looked right at it ten times looking for it before I noticed it.

I like the smiley on the screen (landscape) keyboard too. That was a nice touch.

imaROBOT

Reaction score
Lawl I don't know how anyone could not see one of the buttons... time for a trip to the optometrist?

LordKastle

Reaction score
trust me... its almost like an optical illusion. i thought i had to open the virtual keyboard to access it at one point.