Keyboard Not Working

putman91

Reaction score
Sometimes when I go to type a text or anything else for that matter the letters that I touch to top all highlight, but there is nothing going into the text input field. Is anyone else having the same issue? Why does it do this?

Duanewillis

Reaction score
I have noticed the same problem when trying to fill out info on some websites forms. It just gets hung up on one of the tabs, but lets me put info on the other tabs. Just a weird incidence and I stubbornly spent 30 mins on it and finally got only 1 number to show before I gave up.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sometimes when I go to type a text or anything else for that matter the letters that I touch to top all highlight, but there is nothing going into the text input field. Is anyone else having the same issue? Why does it do this?

Are you using the stock keyboard or a third party app like Swype?

OP
P

putman91

Reaction score

Are you using the stock keyboard or a third party app like Swype?
I am using the stock keyboard. For texting I use handcent. Didn't think that was the problem though because it does it in the browser also. It always occurs sometimes though. Maybe my phone is just messed up and I need to make a visit to Verizon.

CursedArmand

Reaction score
I've seen this before, too. I think what is happening is the Keyboard app is having an error but not FC'ing. I think I just rebooted when it happened.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App