[KERNEL][5-2-11]Stock Kernel - No Recovery Flash

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes to imnuts over at XDA for putting this together...

Orig link: [KERNEL][5-2-11]Stock Kernel - No Recovery Flash - xda-developers

icon1.gif
[KERNEL][5-2-11]Stock Kernel - No Recovery Flash
These kernels are the stock ED01 kernel that have been modified to remove the recovery flash that happens with the standard stock kernel on every boot. Nothing else has been modified. If you flash this, you can retain CWM, but these do not have any other changes or enhancements. There are two versions, stock and boot animation support. Stock uses the stock Samsung boot animations that the phone comes with. The second version enables custom bootanimation.zip support. These packages are Odin only, and I have no plans on making a non-Odin version.

Download:
Stock
Boot Animations

collinjm01

Reaction score
a Odin is what i wanted, but im still gonna wait for its code to be released for those marvelous devs to get their hands on ;)

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
a Odin is what i wanted, but im still gonna wait for its code to be released for those marvelous devs to get their hands on ;)

The code was released a while ago. These are nothing more than the stock kernel that came with via OTA from Verizon. There are much better Kernels than these out there.

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
so ED01 isnt that great? im on EC01, guessing its the best atm?

This is just a stock kernel. The EC10 kernels are great for our phone. And all the new source that could be added from ed01 has been added.

you've been kang banged.