Keeping unlimited data through Best Buy

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Quick question....I know the process to add a line to my account to keep my unlimited datat by getting a new smart phone and then switching the lines and putting a dumbphone on the new line. My question is, is if I buy a SG4 through Best Buy when it is available, am I still able to do the switcharoo to keep my unlimited data? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
If you buy the phone full retail and do not upgrade then you can keep your unlimited.

OP
EyeOWA

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
If you buy the phone full retail and do not upgrade then you can keep your unlimited.

Well, I was going to add a line with new SG4, take the SG4, put it on my current unlimited and then put a dumb phone on the newly added line, thus, taking off the data, making it just a dumb phone line and only costing me the $10 added line fee.

xtor

Reaction score
I would like to now this too, if i can add a line and get the note2 at reduced price it would be better then full retail, to keep unlimited, i noticed the price on upgrade phones goes down over time but full retail price doesn't what gives?

razr on 215 leak

bigmatt503

Reaction score
I could be wrong ......But I think the 9.99 added line is no longer available.

OP
EyeOWA

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I could be wrong ......But I think the 9.99 added line is no longer available.

Has this been a recent change? Last time I asked, about a month ago, it was still available.

Caesars

Reaction score
I don't believe they advertise is it as they want to rip people off with shared data, but I bet they can still be turned on that way. I'd assume bestbuy will catch on at some point, those commission chargebacks would be a *****.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
As of last week it was still offered at $10 a month. Extra line dumb phone etc.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
EyeOWA

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
As of last week it was still offered at $10 a month. Extra line dumb phone etc.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Will this still work if I get the new phone through Best Buy? I dont think there should be a problem, but am not 100% sure. Wondering if anyone has done this buy adding through Best Buy. I ask this, because I have a $150 Best Buy gift card to use for new phone.

xtor

Reaction score
Will this still work if I get the new phone through Best Buy? I dont think there should be a problem, but am not 100% sure. Wondering if anyone has done this buy adding through Best Buy. I ask this, because I have a $150 Best Buy gift card to use for new phone.

Ok i went to vzw today asked to add a line, to get a note 2, he said it wouldn't effect my other lines on unlimited, new line would be extra 40-, 9.99 for line 30- for data 2 gig plan, for that line, he looked up my data on my line and was shocked to see 80 gigs, the add a line for 999 is still available .I'll switch that new phone to my number, and cancel the data on new line from home

razr on 215 leak

Last edited:

xtor

Reaction score
Hello, my dear friends, today I will tell you a amazing news. do you have a Smartphone? good or bad? if not good, doesn't matter. the most popular Android 4.1 i9300 Smartphone is the best one I bought online. my all friends say: perfect!! and then they all bought it. so lucky we are. it is up to 90% off now. €99.99. I bought it on a special price, very satisfied. now let me share my surprise gift: in this packing boxes including: smartphone, charger, headphones, USB, GPS, Lithium-ion battery 2100mAh,a free beautiful phone case and phone protector film. all very well packed. all are in perfect condition!!
Firstly: this phone looks very beautiful, a large screen high definition. significant high level. very slim, light. good color, very happy to its appearence.
Secondly: I took several photoes, oh, make me so surprise its a high pixel, high-resolution,high degree of inspiration. clear pictures, good color. 8MP. really good. far beyond my expected.
Third: testing this battery, after an hour testing, so high quality. from my hands pass to another terminal single core with a processor. phone's fluidity is very good. in really perfect condition. now check the durability, which scares me, but looks great. Jelly Bean Android 4.1.1. You can set in Spanish and can disable all.
Forth: thanks seller's good gift. a beautiful phone case, a high quality phone protector film. I went to real shop to ask their price. they are €20. thanks seller help me save these money.

therefor, through my experience, this €99.99 Android 4.1 i9300 Smartphone is very worth and believable. maybe you have some doubt, just like I bought it first time. because we don't see the real phone. however, if we don't take the first step, we will not know how perfect this Android 4.1 i9300 Smartphone!! I am sure it is the cheapest one in Spain. we only spend less than €100, we can enjoy more! one of my friends bought eight phones at once. it is a very nice deal. good function. good seller, fast delivery, lowest price. amazing gift. face so many advantages, why we don't try it without doubts? chance is little, don't be any hesitation!! I really really highly recommend it to everyone. yesterday my freiend bought six phones, she will send these phones to his family. very good gifts choice. unique perfect: http://url7.me/Uihn

Spam^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this sight is not for selling or advertising

razr on 215 leak

OP
EyeOWA

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I contacted Best Buy via chat and the rep said the switharoo was still valid. she was unsure if it was valid if phone bought through BB. I then contacted BB via chat and she was not definately sure, but said it was a probability, the dropping of the data. Was told to visit a BB to make sure there was not a fee or anything if data was removed.