Keeping Current - HooToo 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub [Review]

TerenceL

Reaction score
HooToo's flawless 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub. The hub uses a 5v wall outlet to power the device, and has 7 USB 3.0 ports so you can have all of your devices hooked into one location.

The HooToo 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub works great with all of my USB devices. I have the HooToo HDD Docking unit, a WD External HD, my optical mouse, and my HP Printer. I also used the 7-Port hub to charge my phone with the USB cable, and it worked without error.

USB 3.0 being the latest and extremely fast connection, I was pretty excited to test this device out. When you plug in a USB device and it's powered on, the USB 3.0 hub has lights dedicated to the port you are using and helps you acknowledge that it's working correctly.

The power cable and USB 3.0 cable included are long enough, so you can place it most anywhere near your computer and your devices without it being in the way. I enjoy the nice black finish to it, makes it look slick enough to contend with some of my other devices. Since you can technically have up to 127 devices hooked up to a single USB port, you could theoretically have 889 devices connected to this USB 3.0 hub. (check my math!)

I enjoyed using this device as I haven't had one before. It was perfect for me to not only have everything going to a dedicated USB hub, but it is also a USB 3.0 hub. This means blazing fast data transfers and an always reliable USB connection.

I know HooToo put care into this product, and made it look slick. I give the HooToo 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub the White-Out Stamp of Approval, and if you are looking for a perfect hub to centrally connect all of your peripherals, this should be at the top of your decision making choices.

HooToo 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub

717NTjuKlDL._SL1500_.jpg

tommyg562000

Reaction score
889 doesn't seem right. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the hub is connected to 1 USB port, therefore you are still limited by 127 devices. I don't think you can count the ports on the hub as being "individual" USB ports.