Keep a Droid 4 or swap back to Bionic?

xmguy

Reaction score
I have a Bionic I bought a bit over a month ago. But a few days ago the phone started acting up so I called VZW. I was going to get another Bionic. But I asked the rep if I could go to the Droid 4 instead. The rep said that'd be no problem. (That should have been a red flag that they did it without question). I figured the Droid 4 might be better than the Bionic. But I've had the CLNR Droid 4 only 5 hours and the speakers are popping and seem muffled. I read LOADS of threads on the Droid 4 speaker issues. I don't want to end up swapping the Droid 4 alot.

So my question should I just go back to the Bionic or try and get another Droid 4 (CLNR or NEW)?

Thanks

Caesars

Reaction score
Sounds like a bad d4, that's the problem with clnr's, you gotta go through another phone every week until you can resign :-(

mattjenn

Reaction score
I got DROID 4 but I bought mine brand new I love it haven't had any problems. However my wife has issue with her DROIDX got CLNR replacement went through 4 phones in less then a month finally I got them to give her a early upgrade and got her a RAZR (new) CLNR are not good only way to go is new or you will have issues.