Should I a have Waited for the Droid 4, Or was getting the Stratosphere worrth IT

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Do NOT get the LG Ally. Yes it slides easier but its a horrible phone. Its the phone I had before my rezound and I will NEVER go back. Besides the obvious that the screen is about 10 times smaller than what you have on your stratosphere now, there's SO many bugs with it. Mine lagged like no other, would constantly turn off on its own. It'd take me forever to send or receive a text. Some of my saved apps on my sd card would just up and disappear etc. HORRIBLE. My Ally didn't have any water damage or physical damage so nothing I did to it caused it to bug out on me. Its just how the phone is & is discontinued for good reason.
i had one i got so frustrated i smashed it... android needs 1ghz cpu or better the ally is ocable to like 768 mhz... i used to skin for it... such a bs phone... d4 all the way.. of u dont have the cash get a d3 or d2

Reaction score
Do NOT get the D2 either. The D3 is free with accessories to boot and 9,000 times better. Hell I'd rather have an OG Droid than a D2. Non removable batteries like the one in the D4 still baffle me and I would not want a phone with one. If I wanted a 4g slider this very moment I'd probably get the Strat too honestly.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I have the droid razr maxx and still have my droid2 i use on wifi if i ever need to type allot. The vzw wifi is 30 bucks when added to plan. Id rather have the extended battery in the maxx. The droid four seems good but i like the maxx battery and form factor

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums