Kangerade-5.0.9-Green_Metal

atticus

Reaction score
This is such a Rad theme. I went from nex-tang to iron man to this. Granted I wish there was more themed shortcuts, but I'm not complaining. I really hope you stick around BGill and this isn't a passing phase. You got some mad talent.

And JRummy. ....where does one begin. When I first rooted in 2.1, he was the first ROM I ever tried ....and I've flashed more ROMS than I can remember ...but I always seem to come right back to his apparent dedicated work. You're amazing at what you do man ....keep it up bro.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Update To the Battery bug, I also added Percentages. Along With this update I have included Blur Animations if you dont know what those are here is what it does:

-When you hit 'menu' key, it 'bounces' up and down before snapping into place.
-When you open or close apps, it zooms in and zooms out of the app image.

This is not a full theme just an update to the original, please use Rom manager and flash like a rom!

Dl link is in the original post towards the bottom!

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bgill, great to see you're still "around" :)

jev

Reaction score
Brian, this theme looks fabulous! You need to pop in here every once in a while and surprise us with some awesomeness. BTW, how's the no smoking going? I quit in Sept. after smoking for 20 years so I know how hard it can be. Good luck and thanks for your hard work.

Reaction score
I just recently quit too after ten years....

two weeks clean cold turkey......grinds teeth.....

Congrats to all that have, or are trying

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
O you pop in here without even a hi! i want my sig pic back :D

tdog7879

Reaction score
any chance of this getting ported over to CM6? also whats the battery icon widget/app on the OP...and the rust or copper ,brass would be bad ass or just gloss black with the chrome look...just an idea

SemperDroid

Reaction score
Bill,

Quick question. Do you modify each PNG in this theme individually or do you have a batch job that automates this?

Thx

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk