Just wondering...

MuscleDroids

Reaction score
I kinda feel dumb about this but I've got the x2 had it since release date and just a couple days ago 4g launched in my town. Now do u guys this im fine off with the x2 which I love. Or do you think its worth getting a 4g phone?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

I kinda feel dumb about this but I've got the x2 had it since release date and just a couple days ago 4g launched in my town. Now do u guys this im fine off with the x2 which I love. Or do you think its worth getting a 4g phone?

Hold on to the X2 for a few more months to allow additional 4G phones to be released. The current ones have sub par battery life -- and if you are like me, battery is very important.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I'd echo C21's sentiments. I am still rooted OG Droid but my wife upgraded to the X2. I'd say that unless you really need or really want 4G, I'd stick with the X2. Even with the stock GB 2.3.3 update I'm pretty damn jealous of her new beastly phone.

If you are intent on getting 4G, and your current X2 runs anywhere near as smooth as my wife's, I'd have to say to at least wait until after the 1st of the year.

Thanks guys yeah I def agree with you guys and yeah I love my phone so ill be waiting.

I agree, I would stick with what you have and see how things develop over the next few months. I'm very interested to see how the Bionic shapes up when it is released. On paper it sounds great (especially with 1GB of ram vs the 512 on the X2), however the X2 sounded great on paper what was pretty darn buggy on first release. I'm taking a wait and see and enjoying my X2 in the meantime.

So im just curious is 4g that great I've never had a problem with 3g it seems quick enough...yeah just the dual core and 2.3.3 is awesome I think ill switch when something awesome or "gamechanging" shows up.

4g was available in my area when I purchased the X2. The battery life of the existing phones at the time, mixed with the outages that had just occurred had me leaning towards a 3g phone. I was coming from many past blackberries, so almost any droid felt like a giant upgrade anyway. The initial problems with Froyo were annoying, but the Super Charger script fixed them. Now with the rooted Gingerbread rom, this phone is awesome. I usually do most data intense stuff of wifi, even when I use 3g it seems pretty fast to me. Just my experience....

Back