Just Upgraded

Trever1t

Reaction score
Hi all, Just checking back in since upgrading from the Original DRIOD that I purchased on it's release day to the BIONIC dancedroid

Looking forward to getting the most from this device!

T

billyk

Reaction score
Congrats! You'll love it.

Lots of good info on this site to get you started.

If you can, try to give the stock apps some time before you go 3rd party. I find stock to be amazing - and that's coming from a Handcent, LauncherPro, Opera fan!

-bk

OP
Trever1t

Trever1t

Reaction score
Yeah, good deal. I see quite a bit of difference and am going to take that advice.

305rev305

Reaction score
Congrats! You'll love it.

Lots of good info on this site to get you started.

If you can, try to give the stock apps some time before you go 3rd party. I find stock to be amazing - and that's coming from a Handcent, LauncherPro, Opera fan!

-bk

Hey u say that the stock apps are amazing....why do u think so?

slaya786

Reaction score
I love this phone, and really appreciate the stock apps to an extent. With the acceptation of the gallery, which is pure junk. I really like the messaging app and the overall feel of the stock setup. To be honest though, the organization from Go Launcher, cannot be beat. For example, if you create folders in Go launcher, and put an app inside that folder, it will no longer be in "all apps", this really makes it easy to track down apps. The stock launcher, although better looking and smoother than Go Launcher, is filled with a crap load of bloatware, and you can't even throw it in a folder for organization.

Just my opinion. It's a great phone, you'll love it.

DogPaw

Reaction score
I love the bionic as well!. I had to fire my D1 back up today and I can't believe I ever worked with something so slow:p