Just so you know the 64gb micro sd cards do work on the RAZR

BlueShadow

Reaction score
Going to order a 32 gig SD card. Is there a particular brand that is know to work good with my Razr? Is switching as simple as copying over the songs from the old to the new and putting it in?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

MECHANO

Reaction score
Holy Lord... I can't believe how much music some of you have...

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Going to order a 32 gig SD card. Is there a particular brand that is know to work good with my Razr? Is switching as simple as copying over the songs from the old to the new and putting it in?

Switching up from 16 to 32, it is just as simple as copying. It does take a bit of time since the write speeds aren't exactly stellar. Sandisk works pretty well. Some of us like flac format I'm guessing...my 32gb is at 24/29gb used. 40-100+mb per song lol.
Edit...typo...
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Last edited:

rherron

Reaction score
Holy Lord... I can't believe how much music some of you have...

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

A few thousand CDs and growing daily. Most of it kept on the 4 TBs I have for audio/video -- I keep everything backed up.

Cattledog1969

Reaction score
Will the 64 gig card work on a Droid Bionic?? I store all my music on my 32 gig card now. I have been re-ripping all my CDs at 192kb/s up from the 128kb/s on WMP. I'd rather have the memory and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Last edited:

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Will the 64 gig card work on a Droid Bionic?? I store all my music on my 32 gig card now. I have been re-ripping all my CDs at 192kb/s up from the 128kb/s on WMP. I'd rather have the memory and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Probably. Just format it and it'll work. You lose the sdxc speed increase though. Why not rip in flac? There's a pretty noticeable jump when listened through good headphones/IEMs. Get Exact Audio Copy (EAC). It's worth the extra space taken, frankly. At least, I hope you have nice headphones...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Last edited:

Vito.a

Reaction score
Newegg has a Wintec 64Gb class 10 card for $74.99. They have the Team 32Gb class 6 SDHC card for $30.99.
For those of you with large music collections, they have the new SanDisk 128Gb SDCFXP for $898!

satarecah

Reaction score
Awesome, throw that on shuffle and you won't hear the same song for a year lol.

yeah ive almost completely filled my 32 gig i throw it on a shuffle havent heard the same song in awhile LOL

Yogranny86

Reaction score
just to let everyone here know best buy.com today has the sandisk64gb micro for only $50 today doesn't start until about 7am eastern standard time

correction available now just ordered mine can't wait been stick at 1gig remaining on 32gig for a month

Last edited:

aarong03

Reaction score
So you just copy and paste all your info from the 16GB disk to the 32GB disk? Also do you have to format the new SD disk when you first put it into the phone for the first time?

Yogranny86

Reaction score
So you just copy and paste all your info from the 16GB disk to the 32GB disk? Also do you have to format the new SD disk when you first put it into the phone for the first time?

Yes you want to format in the phone before you transfer. Then copies files to sd