rherron

Reaction score
What are those running these days?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
R

raulg

Reaction score
its pretty expensive... but my ipod broke so i decided to buy it to replace my ipod...

its 200 dollars at bestbuy.com for the sandisk 64gb micro sd card.

rherron

Reaction score
Do you have unlimited data? Have a look at Google Music. It's free.

OP
R

raulg

Reaction score
yeah i dont have unlimited data.... i just switched from tmobile and got the razr and the 4gb for 30 dollars about 2 weeks ago...

i tried the google music with my tmobile phone with 2g and it was horrible but it was because of the 2g

and with verizon only have 4gb so i dont want to waste it.

Last edited:

rherron

Reaction score
4GB is a lot IMO. Try it. It's free. I stream my music in my office from my work computer. No data needed. :)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I bought the 64gb micro sd card from bestbuy online....

and formatted it within the RAZR and it worked... i have 56 gb of music on it right now...

heres a video and thread on it from the android forums...

64GB Micro SDXC Card? - Android ForumsSandisk

64GB Micro SDXC Vs Samsung Galaxy S II - YouTube

Here's a link to a SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 6 Memory Card with SD Adapter for $152 with free shipping from Amazon.com... http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Mobile-MicroSDXC-Memory-Adapter/dp/B005V7WIA2

And a Komputerbay 64GB MicroSDXC Class 6 High Speed Memory Card with SD Adapter and USB Reader for less - $135 -http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005VFG0B2?tag=goodproductsr-20

At $135, it's hard to pass up, especially considering it's a class 6. The SanDisk is also a class 6, so the only benefit is the name brand and perhaps greater reliability, but that's debatable.

ericd35

Reaction score
Nice to know. I have a 32gb. Kept it from my old phone.

GoBears

Reaction score
I bought the 64gb micro sd card from bestbuy online....

and formatted it within the RAZR and it worked... i have 56 gb of music on it right now...

Awesome, throw that on shuffle and you won't hear the same song for a year lol.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm....I wonder if other phones will support 64gig micro SD cards. Obviously there is some hardware compatability, but my guess is it is mostly Android so if you're phone takes a 32gig card, it probably will take a 64gig card (although who knows what happens when the RAZR gets upgraded to ICS).

But I'll need to manage with 44 gigs or so total, as I can't justify dropping $200 on the 64gig. Maybe if another sale comes up for $100...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hmmmm....I wonder if other phones will support 64gig micro SD cards. Obviously there is some hardware compatability, but my guess is it is mostly Android so if you're phone takes a 32gig card, it probably will take a 64gig card (although who knows what happens when the RAZR gets upgraded to ICS).

But I'll need to manage with 44 gigs or so total, as I can't justify dropping $200 on the 64gig. Maybe if another sale comes up for $100...

Didn't you see my earlier post? http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-micro-sd-cards-do-work-razr.html#post1951932 There's a link on that post for one at $135. :)