Just Pulled The Trigger!

I just pulled the trigger too!

I bought my phone outright via swappa. But I'm concerned that my Droid X2 is 3G and the new Razr is 4G. What will happen when I go to VZW with my new phone and ask them to activate it with my phone number and unlimited data plan.
Does my question make sense? Maybe I'm being concerned about nothing?

I'm understanding what you are saying.. But if your plan is originally running 3g phones and you want one on 4g will it get rid of your unlimited data. Is that what you are asking?

I'm understanding what you are saying.. But if your plan is originally running 3g phones and you want one on 4g will it get rid of your unlimited data. Is that what you are asking?

YES that is exactly my question! :) That is my concern. I do not want to lose my unlimited data plan. Thank you

I have to tell you from where I don't have unlimited data and only get 1.9 GB per month on such an awesome network and phone, it sucks. I have no idea about that my guess would be your data plan would get changed if you wanted 4g on it as well.

I bought my phone outright via swappa. But I'm concerned that my Droid X2 is 3G and the new Razr is 4G. What will happen when I go to VZW with my new phone and ask them to activate it with my phone number and unlimited data plan.
Does my question make sense? Maybe I'm being concerned about nothing?

I'm assuming that as long as you bring it in it cost like $21.95 for a 4G LTE sim card. Just tell them you're device swapping and not upgrading. That way they cannot discard your unlimited data, as far as I know is that they cannot change your plan unless you're pursuing in an upgrade. Hence buying a device for full retail price. But just tell them that you're doing a device swap and you need to purchase a 4G LTE sim card for your RAZR.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

I've had the RAZR MAXX HD since the end of November and I absolutely love this phone. It has frozen on me once or twice. The battery life if excellent, the camera could be a bit better but it is decent. The feel of the phone is great and it was built very nicely. You won't regret it, enjoy your new phone!

Again when it freezes. When you depend on a phone all the time its not a good thing.

No it is not, but not everyone phone is 100% perfect. Freezing once or twice in the time span of 6 months is very good, compared to where as there are many other smart phones that do it that many times in an hour.

Please name one that does it many times in an hour. And one customer that is ok with this.

I first got the phone 2 weeks ago. It did it 3 times the first day. So I exchanged it and it lasted 2 weeks then it started again. I am sorry I cant have a phone that just shuts off. Verizon even said known problem. When I depend on a phone I cant take chances. Maybe you can wake up in the morning and turn your phone back on. But I can't I need to actually have a phone active during the night. I get calls at all hours of the night

Technology in our phones is never perfect and no two phones are completely the same. Sometimes my spectrum 2 freezes multiple times in a day, but it doesn't happen that often. The fact of the matter is, not everything with a phone will be perfect...

Technology in our phones is never perfect and no two phones are completely the same. Sometimes my spectrum 2 freezes multiple times in a day, but it doesn't happen that often. The fact of the matter is, not everything with a phone will be perfect...

I agree 100%.

I've got my new RMHD and am loving it. The only glitch I have found so far is under the right conditions a received text message will have a emoticon smiley with it's tongue sticking out in place of a capital P in the middle of a sentence. I would love to know how to turn them off but oh well nothing is perfect.
Screenshot_2013-06-14-11-10-52.png

I've got my new RMHD and am loving it. The only glitch I have found so far is under the right conditions a received text message will have a emoticon smiley with it's tongue sticking out in place of a capital P in the middle of a sentence. I would love to know how to turn them off but oh well nothing is perfect.
View attachment 63842

That's because it detected the ":" and "p" which are the ascii characters for tongue out smiley... like this (note, I used the colon and p) :p It's a fluke and happens often with other phones as well.

Back