Just picked up my droid from walmart :)

missegg

Reaction score
Kind of an odd question, but how long is the usb cable?

missegg

Reaction score
I was wistfully planning my future car charging arrangement and realized I had no idea how long the usb cord was. I'll do some digging and see what I can find.

leetbumble

Reaction score
Sent from my Droid! Car charger is a normal Verizon adapter. Reaches about 1.5 feet up to maybe 3 feet. .. keyboard is great but different. Camera works fine...

joegrind

Reaction score
I was wistfully planning my future car charging arrangement and realized I had no idea how long the usb cord was. I'll do some digging and see what I can find.
That's an awesome signature: my NE2 is Nov 28 so I got you by a couple of days!

elbono75

Reaction score
Happy to hear some can't wait til they sell them in the am tomorrow @ the real verizon store... Unlike you guys, I will be going to a actual store to buy mine... Screw wally world or best buy or any other wireless type store...

So I pay a lil more up front and deal w a rebate big whoopie doooo daaa...

I got to actually touch, hold and use and play with a Droid last week for over 2 hrs at the local verizon store. Did the best buys or the wally worlds have one or even any of the extra stuff that you can get with it??

Just sayin'

Verizon will hardly acknowledge that the Droid exists until tomorrow. I say screw Verizon, I'm going to Best Buy. And a $100 mail in rebate in the form of a debit card that might not arrive for 2 months? Give me a break. You have fun with that. I'll walk into Best Buy tomorrow where I was able to preorder my phone a week ago and take my instant $100 rebate home with me along with my new Droid.;)

Wow.. your a HATER! Really I always have my Verizon rebates back in less then 3 weeks.. but then again I don't dink round to send them in either.. Funny Cuz Verizon was all over the DROID at least where I live! A week ago I was in the Verizon store having HANDS ON w the Driod!

I walked out w the Droid, the dock and car mount and case for mine this am.. and what all were you able to from Best Buy? Oh yeah they also had Donuts and Coffee from my verizon store...

NvrEnough

Reaction score
Happy to hear some can't wait til they sell them in the am tomorrow @ the real verizon store... Unlike you guys, I will be going to a actual store to buy mine... Screw wally world or best buy or any other wireless type store...

I got to actually touch, hold and use and play with a Droid last week for over 2 hrs at the local verizon store. Did the best buys or the wally worlds have one or even any of the extra stuff that you can get with it??

Just sayin'

Verizon will hardly acknowledge that the Droid exists until tomorrow. I say screw Verizon, I'm going to Best Buy. And a $100 mail in rebate in the form of a debit card that might not arrive for 2 months? Give me a break. You have fun with that. I'll walk into Best Buy tomorrow where I was able to preorder my phone a week ago and take my instant $100 rebate home with me along with my new Droid.;)

Wow.. your a HATER! Really I always have my Verizon rebates back in less then 3 weeks.. but then again I don't dink round to send them in either.. Funny Cuz Verizon was all over the DROID at least where I live! A week ago I was in the Verizon store having HANDS ON w the Driod!

I walked out w the Droid, the dock and car mount and case for mine this am.. and what all were you able to from Best Buy? Oh yeah they also had Donuts and Coffee from my verizon store...

You must live in a nicer area then me because my Verizon stores were sorta pricks about the whole deal :)

elbono75

Reaction score

You must live in a nicer area then me because my Verizon stores were sorta pricks about the whole deal :)

Not all the stores here are that awesome just a great bunch of peeps! I've had the same sales guy for 2 yrs... He is great...

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

Just sayin'

I've had the Body Glove case and Multimedia Station for almost a week now.

Just sayin'...;)

elbono75

Reaction score

I've had the Body Glove case and Multimedia Station for almost a week now.

Just sayin'...;)

:p I got the body glove case too...

thanksman

Reaction score
just picked up droid at walmart

they only had 3 and I was number 3 the 2 others infront of me were terminating there att contract the same as me because of no coverage issues because of att so when I paid the guy who setup the port transfer
with my att credit card he said I just made his day and he was going to contact verizons sales rep about this

missegg

Reaction score
That's an awesome signature: my NE2 is Nov 28 so I got you by a couple of days!

Part of me wants to avoid this place until I have my Droid, but I just can't stop coming here.