Just picked up my droid from walmart :)

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to a few reports, some of the droid phones that were shipped had camera issues. While trying to snap a picture and focus the camera would have a clicking sound..

i dont get what you mean clicking? I took a picture... and it was fine.

mdcdave

Reaction score
Whats wrong with this pic?

Thats right my beer is on "E"!!!!

Attachments

• 2009-11-05 20 37 37.jpg
    2009-11-05 20 37 37.jpg
    591.5 KB · Views: 187

mdcdave

Reaction score
Ok first impresions

Well Keyboard is a bit clunky hard to type maybe the hands as i have a 12" cross section from my thumb to pinky!!! Just a thought. Phone handles ok just got on home wifi hope i am browsing from that. It is a bit difficult to "tab" through web pages and work with numbers

mdcdave

Reaction score
No video on youtube from you phone ?

I am going to film and post from phone one sec
got my first call on phone!!!

ziggy1016

Reaction score
What time is everyone showing up at the Verizon Store tomorrow morning?

mdcdave

Reaction score
Youtube from phone!!!

Ok so i am posting a video filmed from phone and posted from phone to youtube. It said large files will only upload from wifi. Ok here is link

[video=youtube;6cIaEczpwlY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cIaEczpwlY]YouTube - video-2009-11-05-20-54-49[/video]

Naut Human

Reaction score
Went to my local Wal-Mart (hate that place, but HAD to go in) the lady showed me her test phone, but would not let me play...grrr! Held the dummy display and was not a fan of the keyboard, but may get used to it.

Went to Best Buy and the guy had them behind a secured display ready to rock in the morning. There were 3 people right behind me wanting to know the same things I wanted to know. Rep said it was the best phone he has played with, bar none.

mdcdave

Reaction score
OOOps!!

Well i was clearly defying gravity or held my phone wrong and not sure about the flash on video