Just ordered my droid

TsuaSai

Reaction score
Hey just ordered my droid looks like not fast enough to have it tomorrow so probably be Monday when I get it. I also ordered my husband one so I hope he likes the surprise.

I am really torn on ordering a seidio case or going naked. I am coming from a iphone which was always protected but I was scared to death of shattering the screen. The droid seems like its more durable. I don't care about minor scratches or dings. I plan to put a screen protector on for sure. So was wondering what do most of you guys do? I do tend to drop my phone every once in a while I am very care full but at the end of the day it just happens here and there.

Anyways loving the forum so far and can't wait to get my phone!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey just ordered my droid looks like not fast enough to have it tomorrow so probably be Monday when I get it. I also ordered my husband one so I hope he likes the surprise.

I am really torn on ordering a seidio case or going naked. I am coming from a iphone which was always protected but I was scared to death of shattering the screen. The droid seems like its more durable. I don't care about minor scratches or dings. I plan to put a screen protector on for sure. So was wondering what do most of you guys do? I do tend to drop my phone every once in a while I am very care full but at the end of the day it just happens here and there.

Anyways loving the forum so far and can't wait to get my phone!

Welcome, TsuaSai! You've made a wise decision and you won't be disappointed in your choice when that Droid finally arrives! The possibilities are endless for customization. So to take up some time (waiting is a drag), read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a good one about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

Hope your new toy arrives SOON! Enjoy

:welcome: