Just Ordered My droid!

drmcstford

Reaction score
I have been waiting weeks to order my droid (Wasn't eligible till today), now I just need to wait for it to come :) . I looked at a lot of forums and this site is the best!

Nat3Th3Ap3

Reaction score
Nice! I just got my Droid about a week ago and I love it! I hope you enjoy! I definatly suggest getting Astrid if you need any sort of TO DO list app. Comes in handy sometimes haha.

OP
drmcstford

drmcstford

Reaction score
Sweet !! Did you have to take it to a Verizon store to have it activated? My friend said something about that, I taught you could just activate it online. How long did it take for you to receive it after you ordered? haha sorry for all the questions.

Wendy

Reaction score
Mine took two days :) I activated mine at home....with just the phone.

Congrats!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: To the forum. I'm sure you're going to love your Droid as much as we do. Don't forget to check out the FAQ section while you're waiting for your delivery.:)

MontyMo

Reaction score
Yah yahoo for you!

I've had my Droid for a couple of weeks, it still amazes me in it's coolness

Monty

OP
drmcstford

drmcstford

Reaction score
I just got my tracking number for my droid It gets here tommorrow !!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Wendy

Reaction score
I just got my tracking number for my droid It gets here tommorrow !!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Let the stalking of the delivery man begin....

OP
drmcstford

drmcstford

Reaction score

Let the stalking of the delivery man begin....
Oh its started haha :icon_ banana:I am glued to the window right now that FedEx guy better hurry the inner demon is coming out :icon_ devil:

OP
drmcstford

drmcstford

Reaction score
Its is here!!!!!!! Activated and is good to go, wow I am in love . :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: