Just got my Droid X2.. Few questions..

tmoney21

Reaction score
just got my droid X2 and its huge.. but call quality sucks. is there anyway to fix? How do i restore to factory settings? and lastly i will be returning this droid x2 and swapping for either iphone 4 or lg revolution 4glte.. anybody have recommendations?

srvctec

Reaction score
just got my droid X2 and its huge.. but call quality sucks. is there anyway to fix? How do i restore to factory settings? and lastly i will be returning this droid x2 and swapping for either iphone 4 or lg revolution 4glte.. anybody have recommendations?

Call quality is superb on most DX2's. Have you tried *228 option 2 yet?

Have you even tried searching on how to reset your phone? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+factory+reset+"droid+x2"

No idea on last question.

Sent from my DROID X2

Meticode

Reaction score
I wouldn't get the iPhone or Revolution. I would wait for the Droid Bionic, but that's going to be $299.

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
The iPhone 4 is a great phone, but as for the revolution, you should get the tbolt. Best 4g LTE phone out right now in my opinion, or wait a few more weeks for the bionic

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using DroidForums

ezday42

Reaction score

Just sold my iphone 4 and got a Droid X2. you wont find a better Duel core 3g phone. I loved my iphone4 but I missed the versatility of Android

deborah3756

Reaction score
How to reset: go to settings>privacy>factory data reset.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums