Just got an OtterBox Commuter Series...

welsalex

Reaction score
Makes me feel a lot safer with this phone. Ive only dropped it once before but on carpet thank god. This case does make it thick but the addition of protection seems worth it to me! The lock button however is much harder to click... but i think ill adjust to it. Also love the port covers. I pulled a ton of lint out of my headphones just yesterday, gotta love that not happening again. Anyone else got anything to say about this cover or others?

Sent from my Droid BIONIC via DroidForums

deduct

Reaction score
I always wanted to try the commuter case. I have the defender. Love it but cant use it with extended battery. I actually go back to stock battery occasionally so i can use the otterbox. I usually use the ditztronic case that fits extended battery i found on amazon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
welsalex

welsalex

Reaction score
I thought about getting defender, obviously more protection. But Communter seemed to balance the need for protection with only some extra bulk. I believe the defender to be thicker and weirder.

deduct

Reaction score
Yeah, it is thicker alright. I popped the screen protector off the case because it distorts the screen. And it is difficult to slip in and out of pocket. You going to spring for an extended battery anytime soon? It is definitely worth the money.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
welsalex

welsalex

Reaction score
I think about it from time to time. But this new case wont allow it to fit.

Sent from my Droid BIONIC via DroidForums

gobi42

Reaction score
I've owned both otterbox cases and both have held up to the rigorous abuse of a construction site I have to carry my phone on me at all times and both have survived falls the commuter case will do most people well as long as u keep the screen towards ur body in ur pocket and will surive most fall for the avg. person

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Suuperflie

Reaction score
I've had the commuter series for a couple months and I love it. It actually doesn't make the phone that much thicker and out provides awesome protection, including all the buttons and Ports as mentioned above. $10 from Amazon, can't beat it.

jayrod718

Reaction score
I got commuter as well, best case my opinion for regular battery. I mainly use the extended battery with diztronic case, its as thin as the regular with the commuter case.

russellj0

Reaction score
I have the defender I got it in sept when I got my bionic it is deffently bigger but I love it I have not notice any distortion of the screen my screen protector got some scratches on it cause im a mechanic and sometime use my phone when my hands are dirty I called otter box and told them about the scratches on the screen protector and they sent me a brand new complete otter box deffently one of the best company's. I have ever delt with. Too bad Motorola wouldn't treat there customers like otterbox