just bought the extended battery

kdub123

Reaction score
It's a no brainer. I can now use the phone the way it was meant to be used. NO MORE WORRYING ABOUT BURING THRU THE CHARGE ! Do not worry about the extra bulk, it is no big deal at all. Bought the battery (with the new battery door) and a new case from HTCpedia. Yes, they have factory cases for the extended battery now. I can now crank the tunes, use the GPS with reckless abandon, use ACTIVE wallpaper and turn the BRIGHTNESS to the highest level with no worries. Buy it.

jltwom

Reaction score
Yes, buy the battery. I bought the Seidio Innocell 3200 maH from Mobilcityonline.com (59.99). The first use lasted 2 full days! Before that, I was constantly charging it in the office, in the car, at the restaurant, etc. What is the point of having all the bells and whistles if you are afraid to use them? The phone is thicker but so what!

awdwhip

Reaction score
It's a no brainer. I can now use the phone the way it was meant to be used. NO MORE WORRYING ABOUT BURING THRU THE CHARGE ! Do not worry about the extra bulk, it is no big deal at all. Bought the battery (with the new battery door) and a new case from HTCpedia. Yes, they have factory cases for the extended battery now. I can now crank the tunes, use the GPS with reckless abandon, use ACTIVE wallpaper and turn the BRIGHTNESS to the highest level with no worries. Buy it.

No offense but Instead of starting a new thread you should have just chimed in to one of the other million extended battery threads that are floating around the forum :lifting: