Junior Droid, Droid, Senior Droid, etc....

brutalDROID

Reaction score
Ive been lurking on this site since the D1, and I just recently created a profile to start posting and helping out. I have one question though.

I was wondering what the requirements of the "Droid Levels" are, like how many posts do I need to be in each category? If anyone knows, please lemme know. Spanks!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum. I don't remember exactly how it works, I think when you get 10 you become a junior Droid, 100 Droid, 500 senior Droid. I don't remember what I was at 1000 posts but sometime between that and 5000 I became a moderator so lost track.

We have some threads in off topic that you can post in for certain milestones, like hookbill's 1111 post. Give you something to shoot for. :)

OP
brutalDROID

brutalDROID

Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum. I don't remember exactly how it works, I think when you get 10 you become a junior Droid, 100 Droid, 500 senior Droid. I don't remember what I was at 1000 posts but sometime between that and 5000 I became a moderator so lost track.

We have some threads in off topic that you can post in for certain milestones, like hookbill's 1111 post. Give you something to shoot for. :)
Awesome, thank you for your help.