bww143

Reaction score
[video=youtube;qKyml5p5130]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKyml5p5130[/video]

ENJOY

blueeyezintexas

Reaction score
Excited

I'm having a hard time being patient...I sure hope the Droid Pro goes on
pre-sale, Tuesday the 9th...I am online every single day searching for new info, news, specs, pics etc...I have the DI and a BB Curve..this device is exactly what I been waiting for...ANDROID + BB keyboard = WIN WIN for me :icon_ banana:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This is going to be a GREAT business phone......

I think RIM has something to be concerned about with this device.

OP
B

bww143

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time being patient...I sure hope the Droid Pro goes on
pre-sale, Tuesday the 9th...I am online every single day searching for new info, news, specs, pics etc...I have the DI and a BB Curve..this device is exactly what I been waiting for...ANDROID + BB keyboard = WIN WIN for me :icon_ banana:

I do the same thing. lol

Rhino413

Reaction score
you know you can do this on any droid right that feature is built into
the stock google calendar just open the calendar app and long press on any given day and time slot and then follow the instructions from the video where she names the meeting

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I noticed watching that video something I've become fairly oblivious too: How precise you have to be selecting things on a touchscreen. Takes some getting used to and after a while you don't notice. This could, of course, be solved simply by making such buttons larger.

But, yeah, this feature is available on all Android phones. It's the form factor here that matters, and maybe there are some internal security features on the phone to get Corp IT more comfortable with it.

Moto could do a pretty powerful business commericial for this phone. Schedule a meeting. Send a voice-to-text. Use Google Nav.

Sort of OT, but I find Locale is also great for business use. I have work profiles created and I just add a radius location or Wifi address and it automatically switches settings for me when I get in range.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is going to be a GREAT business phone......

I think RIM has something to be concerned about with this device.
I'm in agreement here. It's a direct marketing attempt at the BB users.... form factor and all :)

sb1831

Reaction score
Has there been word yet as to whether or not they intend to release a camera free version?

blueeyezintexas

Reaction score
Has there been word yet as to whether or not they intend to release a camera free version?
As of today Verizon states that Motorola has no plans at this time to offer a camera-less version of this devise. However, as we all know that could change tomorrow, lol