JuiceDefender update 1.69

eryck22

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with the new update for JuiceDefender? Since i updated, my phone was heating up to 130 degrees idle and drained my battery by 30% in a few minutes. Once I turned it off everything went back to normal my phone is rooted with UD145. I also installed it on my wife's Ally (non root) because battery life stinks on the phone, was working great until the update yesterday.

PhDCow

Reaction score
I had a similar experience. Since the update, my efficiency has only topped out at 1.3x and my phone's definitely been hotter. Before I rooted and got this update, my phone was 1.9x or better. And I'm barely overclocking it (600 or so).

kristoff125

Reaction score
If the point of the app is to save battery and it's killing battery, uninstall =).
I just checked it on the market, lots of complaints about it since the update, clearly a fail of an update.

hookerdj

Reaction score
did you like do the setup it has to be re setup with teh update?
Anyone having issues with the new update for JuiceDefender? Since i updated, my phone was heating up to 130 degrees idle and drained my battery by 30% in a few minutes. Once I turned it off everything went back to normal my phone is rooted with UD145. I also installed it on my wife's Ally (non root) because battery life stinks on the phone, was working great until the update yesterday.

OP
E

eryck22

Reaction score
did you like do the setup it has to be re setup with teh update?

I did not trying now...more to come